rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

swuglyfe's Sea to Shining Sea Snatch Slamming Spree

swuglyfe's Sea to Shining Sea Snatch Slamming Spree

Quote: (08-31-2015 04:52 PM)swuglyfe Wrote:  

I have no idea when else in my life I would even think about visiting these places in the US, much less when I've got as much time and energy to really nail down intermediate game.

Would appreciate any further comments or thoughts you have in response or otherwise. Having to defend one's decision is often the best way to build it up substantively.

Well, I really think that when it comes down to number crunching, you will have to cut some of these cities, especially if the 8K is a firm limit for expenses. The debate for me is a strictly financial one - I'm sure you can find value in any trip you take.

Accommodations are expensive in smaller cities because of the lack of demand. I would expect to pay $100 a day in all of these places on hotels or Airbnbs in nice places.

Also, I'd imagine you'd be traveling to these places frequently as a consultant. My best friend works for a major consulting firm and he travels to small places in the Midwest all the time. He's not getting sent to exotic locales at all.

That being said, I do not believe that you will never have 30 days off in your life to travel again. You can always travel, so don't take the American mindset that you need one big trip after you graduate because you need to spend the rest of your life working to support an overweight pig (wife) that can barely even cook.

Messages In This Thread