rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

swuglyfe's Sea to Shining Sea Snatch Slamming Spree

swuglyfe's Sea to Shining Sea Snatch Slamming Spree

Quote: (08-30-2015 06:04 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Are you 100% set on sticking to the US?

I'm not at all convinced that your itinerary will be cheaper or easier than flying to Asia or EE. If you can't find good Airbnb deals, then you will be paying $100 a night for at best a Holiday Inn Express. Honestly I haven't paid less than $100 for a hotel room since a weekend stay next to Dulles. Weekday rates are HIGH right now across the country.

I know that you can fly to Bangkok for $700 from NYC and for around $500 from LAX. In places like Thailand, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Cambodia, $30/night is the norm.

Excellent questions elcid; it's always good to make sure your plans are stress tested and peer reviewed.

My thought process is thus; I am Asian-American- as such, business and personal matters will inevitably draw me to Asia many times for the rest of my life, whether I even like it or not. EE is also a natural draw for me later on when I consider location independent places to live.

I have no idea when else in my life I would even think about visiting these places in the US, much less when I've got as much time and energy to really nail down intermediate game.

Would appreciate any further comments or thoughts you have in response or otherwise. Having to defend one's decision is often the best way to build it up substantively.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Messages In This Thread