rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My South America Adventure...

My South America Adventure...

Quote: (08-31-2015 09:14 PM)alex87 Wrote:  

I will do a separate trip to Argentina and Brazil in the future but interesting to hear Chile is more expensive than both. Despite the bad rep Peru seems to be getting on here I have some good contacts especially in Lima, I must have been lucky finding a few diamonds in the rough so I will be going there for sure along with Colombia, Bolivia and Paraguay Lol

My trip will be based on Culture, nature and landscape but ultimately if the women are not the best then Chile and Ecuador both sound like bad choices.

Any information on Uruguay and also on Costa Rica? I know it's not South America but relatively close to Colombia.

Not sure your time frame, but if you're thinking Costa Rica - I'd skip it and go to Panama City instead. It'd be pretty easy to start in Panama City (safe and a nice intro to Latin America) before flying to Bogota. Then busing through Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, and Paraguay.

I'd spend as little time in Ecuador and Bolivia as possible. Also, Peru is weak as hell outside Lima.

Messages In This Thread