rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible to demonstrate lots of DHV but still not be able to get the girl?

Is it possible to demonstrate lots of DHV but still not be able to get the girl?

Quote: (08-30-2015 03:54 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

XXL is right. I've had girls say they won't sleep with me/date because I'm too good for them and they're afraid I'll never talk to them again.

It's the flip-side of a girl who knows she shouldn't fuck you but does anyway.

I think DonnyGately and XXL are more on point on what is happening here.

Some info on the girls she knows I dated:

One girl is a quasi model (I don't go into more detail because it will start making me identifiable) and the other is a professional woman she admires and thinks is beautiful. I dumped both girls (talk about massive value in the eyes of a woman). She also suspects, and it's true, that my female employees want to bang me. I really think what is happening her is she doesn't want to be a statistic, another notch in my belt.

I know when a girl doesn't like me, unfortunately in my younger years I experienced that situation too often. When we get together the conversations are deep. I can touch her at the core of her woman essence. Last time we were out to dinner she was fighting keeping her tears from rolling down her face. She said, "Im sorry, I fell incredibly vulnerable, i don't usually share so much about myself but you make be feel like I have known you for ages".

I have been so worried about coming across as low value, since I started on this path, that when I'm with a woman I demonstrate value at all opportunity. My hope was that it counter balanced my beta traits.

I might have over done it. Specially with the playboy reputation.

Messages In This Thread