rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

Quote: (11-18-2016 08:29 PM)bootyhuntah Wrote:  

Thanks for the data in this thread, +1 from me. I'm thinking about spending NYE here - actually I've already booked my flight into CUN, but I'm looking now for accommodation and the availability of rooms in the affordable range (<$100USD/night) is almost nil. Any ideas if there are any no-go areas, or areas you definitely don't want to be? For instance, is there a certain street you don't want to be located a certain direction north or west from for crime or logistical reasons?

I'm bringing a girl, so not worried about access to pussy necessarily. I assume we can just as easily get around via easy taxi to access the important areas, but it would be good to be walkable to a respectable beach - say within 15 or 20 minutes walking...

Also, if availability is a huge mess for accommodation, I am open to other beach towns in the area with perhaps more availability. Thanks for any suggestions my bros!

Playa is completely safe, I've walking the town at 4:00 am and I have never had any trouble. However, don't stay beyond the 35th Avenida Sur because logistics is going to be a problem. The last days of December are completely sold out by now. I don't think you can book something. Maybe you should stay in Cancun after all. The other option is Tulum.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Messages In This Thread