rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

OK, guys. I have the latest Intel of Playa.
This year there are two long weekends in November in Mexico. The first one is from the evening of Friday October 30th to Monday November 2nd for the ‘Day of the Death’ (Mexican Halloween). The second one is from the evening of Friday 13th to Monday 16th for ‘Revolution Day’. My guys in the area reported me that both hostels and hotels are having a good level of reservations, yet the place is not sold out. Even better, the prices haven’t been raised up. This summer was horrendous for Playa so, businesses are trying to recover a little and want to attract people. As for the Christmas and New Year’s Eve, that’s another story, inflation of prices is just ridiculous. Two months ago I paid MXN 700 a day for a one bedroom apartment with a kitchenette and a refrigerator, three blocks away from the 5th Av. Now this same apartment is for MXN 2,200 for the period which goes from December 25th to January 3rd. Shit! At this pace I will have no option but to book a place in a hostel. Anyway, I am not in a panic mood yet, since I know there would be cancellations and last minute discounts.
Anyway, going back to the long weekends of this month, the nice thing about these dates is that most of the people traveling are young Mexican girls travelling with a friend or in a group. Since they won’t be with their families they tend to behave slutty without worrying about their parents’ eyes. The shields will be down. If you have ever tried to bed a 'Fresa' Mexican girl you know what I am talking about. So, if you are already in Mexico or you can drop for a weekend, this is a good chance.
The clubs in the 12th are organizing ‘Halloween nights’. They pay local (and foreign) girls to dress slutty Halloween costumes to warm up the night. You know, the nurse, the college girl, Snow White, Belle, Dora, etc. Just remember to enjoy the view and not to buy an over-priced bottle or book a sofa if one of these girls ask you so.
Check out this new hostel that is going to open on December 19th. It looks nice and not expensive at all. It’s located in a good area (about 6 blocks away from where the big action is) and checking out the links and comments of the page, it seems the place is going to be full packed of South American and Scandinavian pussy.
https://www.facebook.com/lobodemarhostel?fref=photo

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Messages In This Thread