rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

All it took was going to dinner dressed like I wasn't a gringo tourist and getting cheap ass VIP to have the time of our lives. Girls approaching left and right, could have had anyone I wanted in that venue(Tribeca). Ended up bagging an 8 from London, who was using guys all night for free shots. She came over to VIP, I told her she couldn't' dance and needs to work harder. She was hooked after and didn't ask for a drink or anything. Even left me to get more free shots from other guys and come back laughing as we made out in front of them.

Advice: Fucking follow Luvianka intel above and if you want bottle service talk them down by at least 30-40%. My boy almost pulled this hot 9. She confessed to him the clubs pay her and other girls to flirt with guys and get them inside so heads up players. Dead season now until December.

-CD

Messages In This Thread