rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

Quote: (08-29-2015 11:40 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2015 11:32 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2015 10:32 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Great post, +1 from me. I heard it's kind of dead right now, any validity to that? I want to head there maybe next weekend. Also did you get any bangs man?!! Any crazy stories?!

-CD

Yeah, 3 bangs, one of them was really, really weird. Crazy stories? Iwas impressed by the environment of the 12th St from 12:00, it's a environment of total permissiveness. You feel everything is possiblem that every body are there just to fuck and get drunk and drugged.

Were the girls Mexican or foreign? Locals or tourists? All my notches there were from Mexican locals (although originally from other parts of Mexico).

All of them Mexicans. One from Monterrey (I felt guilty, this girl was really drunk) and two from Mexico City. One from Tribeca, one from Salsanera and one from Akumal beach day game. I was just inches away to bed a stunning Swedish I met at Salsanera, but she got into the place with her whole family! I got very anxious and she didn't want to look slutty in front of her parents, sister and brother. Believe me, it still hurts!
No gringo girls. My club game has never been good.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Messages In This Thread