rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Sheriff's Deputy was murdered.

A Sheriff's Deputy was murdered.

Quote: (09-01-2015 12:39 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

"Since you are fucking Sherlock Holmes did you see where he claimed to target the cameraman for reporting him to HR? Did you see where he shot the reporter because of comments she made when they worked together? The game is afoot Sherlock, instead of his manifesto look at what he said immediately before and after he shot the people and when he posted the video."

"maybe you are talking out of your ass and don't know anything, maybe the guy who shot that trooper was nuts and had nothing to do with BLM, maybe you would blame everything on race no matter what the facts are, maybe you took everything I wrote out of context because you really are just a shit starter who had no intention of having an intelligent discussion."

See, you're already too emotionally entwined in this subject for it to be productive. You also called me a purposeful shit starter, so that could be read as a plea for others to disregard me or have my opinions censured. I'm done after this so you can have the final say and it will end before anyone get banned.

I actually had to privilege of watching the live tweets and facebook posts this man made as this situation happened. He said quite starkly for one example; "X made racial comments". It doesn't matter if he knew her or not nor his mental state, that' signified his primary motivation.

I don't care to argue if blacklivesmatter had anything to do with this. I haven't argued that point as far I remember, I'm explicitly stating that the incident was racial. I could go on over racially motivating killing for days to rpove that the narrative would be spoken as "clear, obvious, plain as day" if it were a white shooter. Using your line of logic, I could make a similar case to Dylan roof being an addled individual as the true reason those people died instead of racial animus. The gamechanger in that is nearly everyone accepts it for what it is without realizing you could play devils advocate to a similar, disheartening degree whether it's true or not. There have been high profile cases in recent years where the standard of evidence is set very low for the public to deem it racially motivated when it's white on black. Look at the cop who shot the guy trying to drive away on him. "BUT HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HIM!" "HE HAD MANY OTHER MOTIVATIONS!" See what I'm saying?
Pretend all you want, you insulted and made insinuations about me first earlier in this thread and my comments were limited to BLM. You claimed I was a low rep low post member attempting to mischaracterize the entire discussion then took it a step further and mocked my response to your argument. Spare your me your mockery and your weak attempts at high road posturing,you fool no one but yourself. I made reasoned comments to your ill advised critique of my initial statement about BLM, you made this personal from your first contribution to this thread and continued to be dismissive and unconstructive unprovoked by me. Perhaps you should go to Heartiste and comment there, the audience will be more receptive to your schtick.[Image: tard.gif]

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Messages In This Thread