rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Sheriff's Deputy was murdered.

A Sheriff's Deputy was murdered.

Quote: (08-31-2015 11:04 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2015 05:35 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2015 05:52 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Do not go for penning this on Black Lives Matter, sometimes people are just crazy...

It's responses like this that make "the race thread" a big thing.

I've noticed a tread that, usually, low post count and/or reputation posters either:

a)start out the discussion trying to define subject no go zones

b)respond with theatrical or bombastic low content posts that don't tend to say much aside from how the person they're replying to shouldn't have dared to say what they did.

c)enigmatic profile, but posts heavy anecdotal observations and weighty moral judgments on the person for their idea

d)because of other peoples thoughts I'm going to make a dramatic exit

e)go to the offended poster's page. They'll likely have a history of blowing the rape whistle on race mentions without thoughtful content in return

I'd rather say my piece than just pretend I didn't see disappointing opinionating going on. The forceful blind eye being turned here because someone posters are worried their commentary will get them banned due to excited denouncement is forcefully pulling a blind eye over these topics even though you choose to discuss them.

The bottom line should be that calls for censure should only come over purposefully grandiose racial conspiracy and blatant slurring epithets.

Firstly, the Roanoke/Vester Flanagan shooting was racist, racially charged, hate crime, whatever else you want to call it that leads to race being the main cause. If someone disagrees with that, please indicate what factors make for a clearly racial case when it's black on white? Vester Flanagan had left a wide, damning trail of evidence that clearly spoke his intention. If red-handed isn't enough, then what is?

If this is scary to some people, know that acknowledging this fact doesn't mean you've enrolled yourself in a race war army for any particular side, it's just acknowledging the truth even if you don't like what it points at. I feel this needed to be said because it was rough to see most people endorse the same desperate to look anywhere else sentiment that a social justice rag endorsed http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/he-shot-...ate-crime/
I post quite a lot and you only have one more rep point than I do. Furthermore I was advising people not to buy the narrative that BLM was somehow responsible for this particular incident. The shooter was fucking nuts, He was charged for aggravated assault in 2012 and was adjudicated mentally incompetent and placed in a mental health facility. His own mother turned his crazy ass in for this recent shooting.

As for Vester shooting those people in VA, he had a prior beef with them. He may have had racial issues, but he was obviously fucking nuts as well- he praised the VA Tech shooter, the Columbine Shooter, and Chris Dorner. In case you have not noticed most mass shooters have some racial shit to say along with their other perceived slights(or actual slights in the case of Chris Dorner). With Roof in Charleston he shot people he had no prior beef with solely over race so it is a little different than Vester in VA-Vester finished the reporter and the cameraman off with headshots but walked right past the lady from the chamber of commerce(who was wounded from his initial volley of shots) seems kind of personal to me.

Are you aware two idiots in Boston attacked a homeless hispanic man and claimed they were inspired by Trump? Trump should drop out of the race and all of you that support him should withdraw your support immediately because of the behaviour of these two random dipshits in Boston. I lay this tragedy right at Trump's feet because that is a totally responsible and reasonable way to look at this assault in Boston. (sarcasm, of course it is unreasonable to link random foolish acts to larger movements because of some possible abstract connection)

Remember white people; shoot people you know first so it doesn't get called a racial incident. How could we have overlooked this for so long!?

Are you aware the Flanagan manifesto is floating around the internet and some of us have read it? Its racial.

Again, if caught with the bloody hand is not good enough, there's only the conclusion that you can't commit a hate crime against white people.

IKE said
Quote:Quote:

It was the Aryan nation(white) guys who were the worst, racist fucks-- incredibly scary lizard like psychopaths. They scared me way more than the black guys did. Thankfully there are less maniacal guys like that than there are black criminals.

Is this an endorsement of racial genetic differences along behavior and disposition lines?

I'm not trolling, I just see how these topics cut one way and there would be a loud opposition to such a statement being allowed if the colors were reversed. Let's drop the censorship and complaining from anyone who chooses to discuss these threads. No one forced anyone to participate, so it grinds my gears when I see sympathy-grab howling over peoples statements.

Messages In This Thread