rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beginner: Online Dating Chat OkCupid

Beginner: Online Dating Chat OkCupid

Quote:Quote:

Her: I'm good at kissing and I give amazing head
Me: Oh really. Let's meet for a drink. What's your number?

You instantly lost her here because you fell into the same beta trap and failed the shit-test that most guys who got that message would do. These types of answers from women are not meant to be taken seriously. They are tests that gauge your reaction and thirst. When you learn to ignore the fact that she went straight to sexual innuendo AND you manage to keep her engaged and interested, you pass the test.

Your response should have dodged the question or agreed and amplified to the point of ridicule. Agree with the other posters here.

You also went for the number way too quickly without establishing any sort of rapport or banter. Just because she appears DTF doesn't mean (in fact it rarely ever means) she's ready to meet up with the first guy to shoot her a message. Do you think you're the first guy to message her? You're probably the 1000th.

Then you went from something completely sexual to something that was a complete turn off - favorite tv shows? Really dude? Yeah that gets the panties wet. [Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread