rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beginner: Online Dating Chat OkCupid

Beginner: Online Dating Chat OkCupid

I live in Vancouver, BC and I joined OkCupid a few weeks ago. Here is an exchange of message with one girl. I think I made mistakes and would appreciate your advice and feedback. As I am trying to learn.

Background:
Black girl, 25, a 6 with lots of curves and large breasts. Her self summary begins "Looking for a white guy with solid education and a good job." I am white. She viewed my profile first and liked me.
List of 6 thing she could not do without: #1 orgasms.
I spend a lot of time thinking about: Why does dating in Vancouver suck so much?

Thread
After she liked me I sent her a message after several hours.
(Tuesday) Me: Hi, I see you stopped by my profile. Now I'm curious what you are really good at haha. [Image: smile.gif]
Her: Do you want the PG answer or the R-rated answer?
Me: R-rated, our minds are there already haha [Image: smile.gif]

Wednesday
Her: I'm good at kissing and I give amazing head
Me: Oh really. Let's meet for a drink. What's your number?
Her: lol I'm not going to meet you right away.
Me: Haha, you want to get to know me first online. You binge watch legal shows like........ Criminal minds? (Her profile mentioned binge watching legal shows).

Thursday
Her: Not Criminal Minds. I watch Suits, but I'm not caught up yet.
To be honest, I don't really think physical attraction is there for me.
So don't want to waste your time.
Good luck and take care.

I feel like I failed a shit test. I have not replied yet. Since she was so sexual I thought she was into me.

Messages In This Thread