rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How has Eastern Europe changed over the years (since the 90s)

How has Eastern Europe changed over the years (since the 90s)

Quote:Lord Tito Wrote:

Now I'm in Belarus experiencing a way of life and culture that 99.99% of my contemporaries back in my economically depressed shithole will never witness. I don't regret getting away from the Dickensian drudgery, greyness and melancholy which hangs over my home town. I have identified areas to work on personally but I intend to live life to the full, the way I want it.

Tell us MORE AND MORE!!

Quote:Lord Tito Wrote:

Don't be the 50 year old sap in suburban DC or wherever who wakes up one grey Sunday morning, alone, walking around the parket floors of his 4 bedroom house, staring out the window of his fully fitted kitchen onto the driveway where the Lexus beamer is meticulously parked, wondering where all the years have gone before being filled with a stinging regret of what could have been instead of pursuing the dream burdened by a quarter of a century of a 9-6 Monday to Friday grind and commute, speckled with weekends with your dwindling number of likewise single friends at one of the many local bars selling piss that passes for beer or down at the tennis club hopelessly failing at flirting at the fit 20 y.o. fit blonde Ukrainian bar maid doing the summer shift on her J1 visa. The good times are NOW. Live it. You wont get another chance. We could all be gone tomorrow.

Lord Amen.

Messages In This Thread