rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How has Eastern Europe changed over the years (since the 90s)

How has Eastern Europe changed over the years (since the 90s)

I was in Czech, Slovak and Poland in 1999. Of the three, Czech was the easier. It was not easy, but I was 18 and had no fear of rejection. I did get onenitis (twonitis?) for two girls there, and was gamed hard by a late 20's American English teacher. One of the Czech girls was so stunning that by the third time we met up she was so high on a pedestal that I almost had a breakdown.

Slovakia was full of stunners but they were much harder to meet. And the men were having nothing of me approaching their women. I felt threatened more than once, the only place I was ever more threatened was Serbia.

Poland (Krakow) was insane, but again the women were not as willing to come back to my hotel. But to me looking in, I thought Krakow was going to be paradise as the women were pounding vodka and dancing on bars. It seemed far more liberal than Prague, and even though the women were easy to approach -far easier than Slovak- they were not as willing to put out as the Czechs.

By 2008 Poland was way ahead of Czech. In fact I was shocked at how different the Czech women were. I have never been back to Czech since.

Messages In This Thread