rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How has Eastern Europe changed over the years (since the 90s)

How has Eastern Europe changed over the years (since the 90s)

I have a Polish buddy, born and raised in Warsaw. He came to Toronto in his late 20's and lived here for several years until he moved back to Poland last year.

So I brought up the idea of what it was like to meet Polish women back in the 1990s or early 2000's when the fall of communism was relatively new, Western visitors were rare and exotic and there was widespread poverty. I assumed that it would have been incredibly easy to meet hot Polish girls.

He insisted that it is easier now to meet Polish women then it was back then. His explanation was more or less based on the idea that Polish people were just naturally very shy of outsiders back then. They were also used to growing up in a communist society where the west was considered "evil". Also, English was not widely spoken.

I have been to Warsaw, Krakow and Bialystok. In Bialystok or any other small/mid sized Polish city, Western men are still held in high regard. Not rock stars, but you need way less game to succeed than in the Western world.

Messages In This Thread