rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is BULLS**T!

This is BULLS**T!

Does this make any sense to you guys?[Image: angry.gif]

There is this chick I met awhile back before I knew my now ex-girlfriend. For those of you that don't know about my now ex-gf click here: The Broken Heart.....What do I do now?

Ok so I was dating this chick and she had a boyfriend at the time. So I gamed her and basically took her away from her bf. Anyway I tried many times for like 8 months but she wouldn't put out. So I waited patiently for this chick to put out and it wasn't going down. Anyway one night many months later she starts to get horny. I get hot and she gives me a BJ in the back of my car. I was just about to switch gears and bang this chieck in the back of the car. As fate would have it I get a phone call that something had happened to a friend of mine. He had been in an accident and he was in hospital. So I had to stop what I was doing with the chick and check out my buddy. She started to get distance after that and when I sent txt messages she takes forever to reply. I was real suspicious but I kept her because I trusted her (big mistake).

Anyway about 2 weeks later she sends me a poke on facebook. I got to my FB account and she had put up an engagement status on her FB page. She also had a tattoo of the guys name on her (fake tattoo but at the time I mistook it for a real one). I sent her a congrat and wish her a happy life. I thought it was over between us. I was happy but then I had this problem with my now ex so I was in a depressed state. I get a txt after my ex leaves me. Its this chick again. So I am thinking WTF does she want. She sends me some long ass apology and ask if we can meet it. I obliged because at this point in my life meeting Satan would even be better then sitting home sulking over my ex. I meet this chick have dinner and we head home. She starts kissing me and says she missed me. I ask her why she left me for that ass and she goes quiet. I ask her again and then she gives me this engagement ring and says she can't marry this guy and that she loved me and had for a while. She went with the other guy to try and forget about me but she couldn't because she still loved me. I went quiet because I don't think I want to hear this bullshit. I wouldn't mind banging out that pu**y but this BS is too much.

Does this make any sense to anyone here?

I am real confused. Should I take her back?

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Messages In This Thread