rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen Attention Whore Successfully Encourages Boyfriend To Commit Suicide

Teen Attention Whore Successfully Encourages Boyfriend To Commit Suicide

Quote: (02-27-2015 07:30 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Grief is a value-display for women, especially the public, wailing, sackcloth in ashes variety.

There's a catty 17 or 18 year old bitch that lives in my current LTR's neighborhood. The two of them know each other, but aren't close at all. When said catty bitch's grandpa died, her way of "remembering" him, was changing all of her Social Media profile photos to a picture of her with him, and then making long, dramatic, drawn-out posts. Of course, in return she got exactly what she wanted: A mountain of attention and offers of support.

Taking things a step further, she sends my LTR a text message notifying her of her grandpa's passing, for whatever reason. The two of them hadn't texted for months, and my girlfriend straight up told me that she didn't give a shit (but of course gave a PR-esque friendly response of support). It's bad enough when you put a dead relative all over Social Media for attention... it's worse when you actively seek out said attention by contacting a myriad of people not close to you.

There is absolutely no sense of respect - and therefore no limit - to what women will use to get attention and gain some sort of value.

Messages In This Thread