rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen Attention Whore Successfully Encourages Boyfriend To Commit Suicide

Teen Attention Whore Successfully Encourages Boyfriend To Commit Suicide

This article frightened me because it almost happened to me when I was that same age -long time ago in Toronto -- dealing with a stupid Toronto girl. Luckily for me I worked through my depression by travelling Europe -- where my plan was to commit suicide after I visited the different countries. But while on the train station in zurich, Switzerland waiting for a train going to Italy, I met a Indian monk - who convinced me to go with him to a family's house where he was staying. There he taught me how to meditate and do yoga for the weekend - and to make a long story short -- he ended up saving my life -- who I am truly grateful for. When I returned to Toronto, I met that same girl who called me and invited me for a drink. After meeting her, I started to see through her very manipulated, ugly mind -- and when she realized this, she almost turned into a ghost and pretty well ran away from me in a polite way. I hate that bitch still to this day - 20 years later.

Messages In This Thread