rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

article on "pickup artists" authored by a chic.

article on "pickup artists" authored by a chic.

Good, I wish they'd put more articles like this up as it'd instantly weed out all the guys trying to use outdated shit.

I mean seriously, I sincerely hope non of you are :

These guys are encouraged to walk into a bar and try to get the number of every woman there: once they have your number, they move on to the next girl.

If you're out for just phone numbers, you're an idiot.

They're in a hurry - they aren't actually interested in having coffee next Tuesday.

Or any other day...

Pick-Up artists are all taught the importance of "peacocking", aka wearing something outlandish or holding a random object to get you to notice them/ask about it. Look for ridiculous clothing, weird haircuts, or a random out of place object like a bowling ball or a towel.

Again, I hope none of you are doing this... unless you're a wizard, of course.

They come over to your group and start off by handing you a "neg", or a back-handed compliment. For example: "Vodka soda? Really? That's kind of adorable." Or, "Has anyone ever told you you wear too much foundation?"

Yet another reason why I don't over-use or blatantly use "negs".

Messages In This Thread