rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Narcos: New Netflix Series About Pablo Escobar

Narcos: New Netflix Series About Pablo Escobar

Quote: (09-04-2017 12:40 AM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

I read that the guy that played Escobar had to even learn Spanish for the show.

I guess it isn't really a big deal since it was marketed towards Gringos but if I was a native Spanish speaker it would annoy me.

SPOILER ALERT

When Miguel told Salcedo that he was going to be releasing him of his duties and maybe even investing in his company I bet Salcedo thought "Fuck", if he hadn't started working with the DEA earlier he could have stuck it out for a few more months and then lived a life of luxury doing his legitimate business in the future like he planned instead of living like a schmuck doing oil changes in the states.

The character that is portrayed as Salcedo is actually called William C. Rempel. He actually has a book portarying his story. He used to be an engineer hustling with a mechanics business. His army bud got him a gig with Rodrigue without him knowing he was actually working for the guy. Eventually he was pressured to work with him even with his urge to leave.

I am 100% sure he wanted nothing to do with any of the godfathers. He had seen what their were up to and how far they were able to go if the situation needed it.

The Cali cartel was not as violent and infamous as the Medellin one... But hell, they were still narcos, still gang owners, still assasins.

The book is called "en la boca del lobo" and im pretty sure there´s an english version.

Messages In This Thread