rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Narcos: New Netflix Series About Pablo Escobar

Narcos: New Netflix Series About Pablo Escobar

Quote: (02-27-2016 01:27 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

^^^

What would that small town be like if the heroin and meth (regulated for purity, along with all other drugs,) were available at minimal cost for the average recreational user from a government monopoly?

It would't bring back any of the people who have been murdered by piece of shit heroine and meth addicts who have tweeked out and lost their minds.

Would it stop the constant burglaries? Maybe, maybe not.

Would it stop the knifings and other violent crimes? No.

I think your scenario of cheap/free drugs like meth and heroine being readily available to whoever wants them would end up with even more people getting hooked on that shit.

People fucked up on meth and heroine are a danger to the people around them. If they just smoked meth and stayed in their homes I wouldn't care, but that isn't what happens. Meth makes people extremely paranoid, violent, and strong. They are dangerous. Giving them free drugs is no solution to me.

I'd rather we legalize or decriminalize marijuana, let those people out of jail, and throw the junkies in.

I do agree education and rehabilitation are necessary, and they should be getting more of that where they belong, behind bars.

Messages In This Thread