rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with culture shock and the rage that ensues?

Dealing with culture shock and the rage that ensues?

What is the reason you are feeling those things??

I think that feeling of wanderlust often times isn't discussed here or really on any travel website . I always see people online (mostly from people with low income) who say how much the USA sucks and it's xyz however aside from the women in the USA almost everything here is better then most other countries. Especially if you are making a good income.

Moving to any other country and thinking it will be better/easier then your home country is a mistake that I don't think many people here acknowledge.

My cousin just moved to my city and is 32 and newly married to a foreigner(who has no plans to work). They are living in a crappy studio apartment and he hasn't gotten a job in 3 months and doesn't even have a career type documented work history(he mostly did retail in his 20s and was an English teacher abroad...) so he has an uphill battle and yet he tells me with sincere enthusiasm he wants to live in France and Germany within 5-6 years... I just laugh and tell him he's an idiot and he just gets mad at ME for giving him the real talks.

Messages In This Thread