rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medicine studies in eastern europe

Medicine studies in eastern europe

Back when I was a student (in the US) I considered medical school in Europe, in countries where I spoke the language (very important!) Big problem was (still may be) that US licensing requirements make it VERY difficult for someone with a foreign degree to be able to practice in the US.
Have you been offerred admission in all 3 cities? Seems you shouldfirst apply then choose from those which admit you (if any.)
What language is instruction in? Even if in English (most Norwegians I've met speak it better than most Americans!!!) it's likely you'll need some knowledge of Hungarian or Polish to socialize, deal with everyday life, understand explanations, study with others, deal with patients at the training stage.
Polish is very difficult to speak correctly (more difficult than English.) Hungarian even more difficult.
I don'tknow about med school in Europe; in the US it precludes any socialization because of time demands. Adding the need to learn Polish/Hungarian will take up even more of your time.
As to cities, I've visited Poznan and Krakow but only as a tourist; prefer Krakow.

Messages In This Thread