rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

opener idea - ball cap adjustment

opener idea - ball cap adjustment

Saturday night at the club, I observed 'target girl' grabbing ball caps off random guys, putting them on, dancing around and returning them a short while later.

I'm an 'old' guy (37) and (no offense) get a laugh out of the pants falling off and the 'crooked' cap style some 'young' guys try to pull off.

Anyway, I played up the crooked cap thing -- I put a my hand up to her as to indicate stop... I did manage to say and have her hear me "hold on a minute"... I then adjusted the ball cap she was wearing... a bit of a twist to the side, and crooked it on an angle..

She gave me this stupid look, and pretty much a 'dont touch me asshole' look that followed.

I stood back a second, mouthed to her "I have to fix this" and went in to adjust again... ever so slightly the angle and degree of turn... I did this a couple times making it seem like I knew the perfect 'setup' for the crooked ball cap style.

She turned around from her intial look, laughed, guys around me got a laugh, a few high fives from those around me, including the guy she took the cap from. Some conversation followed despite the loud music.. .some dancing, and had I been interested in her, perhaps I could have gotten more!

This was a simple exercise in becoming more social for me, an approach idea, and a way to put a smile on my face (as well as a few others).

I know similar things have been done before, but for some guys that are shy to approach (like me)... give it a shot... I had fun with it for a few minutes and it momentarily built up some 'social proof' around me with a group high fiving me, along with the smiles and laughs we all had from it.

Messages In This Thread