rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Tip: Use Your Mother as a Wing Woman

Game Tip: Use Your Mother as a Wing Woman

My mother just came to visit me in Moscow. I wasn't so excited about it. I'd lose a week of work, and also have to go without sex for a longer period than since before I learned game.

Anyway, I thought I might as well take her out for a drink to some of my favorite spots. This turned out to be a very good idea. I hooked two girls I would classify as 8s -- out of a total of two sets opened. One girl I made out with while my mother was in the bathroom...

Why was this so money? My guesses would be that...

1) A guy who goes out with his mother is non-threatening. This will make it easier to do things like pinch her ass early in an interaction. After all, you can't be a creep if you are out with your mother.

2) My mother is in her early 60s, but still good looking, and probably a 9 or 10 compared to most babushki, who are just hideous. This also undoubtedly helped...

3) Also says you care about your family. Girls think, oh, what a sweet boy. One girl texted me that I'm such a great son!

4) Your mother is going to be on your side. My mother badly wants me to get married, and thinks I only need to meet the right girl. When I came back from the bathroom, I heard my mom telling the girls good things about me. Women tend to follow the lead of other women when it comes to judging men as well. And even if my mother went a bit overboard on selling me, I don't see this hurting...

5) plus you get the standard preselection help you'll always have when you go out with any woman. Having any wingwoman of course helps, and I would also suspect that going out with your sister or female cousins would also be dynamite.

6) When my mother busted out pictures of my cute nieces and nephews was no doubt the moments when several previously moist vaginas began to start dripping. One 8 made me swear that we would hang out this week. Note to self: always have pics of cute nieces/nephews readily available on your phone. This is a layup. Even if you have none just find some pics on the internet, or if yours are ugly.

I also sent multiple pics of my mother and I sightseeing to other members of my harem -- went over well. I can recommend. Family time need not be a waste.

Messages In This Thread