rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mr Finish 100 approach thread

Mr Finish 100 approach thread

Thanks LAX. I have been meaning to work on getting girls to qualify themselves to me but sometimes I just get caught up in the interaction. Install dates are something I'm going to be shooting for more.

#21 I see a cute red head with glasses, my feet start moving in her direction
Do you know where the theater is?
Her: yes I'm on my way there now
I convince her to sit with me for a minute and talk but her boyfriend pops up, I shake his hand, wink at her, and walk off.

#22 we're now in Ventura.
I don't have my ID on me and its night game time, so I'm limited to the clubs that let me in on appearance alone.
My friend is scoping a club and I'm in a wine bar nursing a Cabernet. I wave the bar tender over.
Me: I'm just passing through, I'm wondering what clubs are hot out here. She rattles off a list, then asks where I'm from, I say xxx, which is a dhv. We talk about how she came out here from the south and she's trying to live the cali lifestyle, I say she hasn't been missing much.
I say I'm coming back in a few days and that she should go out with me after Thanksgiving. I get the number and we talk about wine until my friend, Mr steal yo girl, shows up. He's a new member, hasn't posted, but he's eager and has done plenty of cold approaches.

#23 I get into this cougar bar. We were immediately pounced on like we were salmon in grizzly bear territory.
I go out to the smoker section, a group of cougars open me. We're all having a good time and I barely have to speak, this is a nice change of pace. One of them asks me to buy her a drink, I smile and say I would but I believe in equality. She asks me what I'd like to drink and I tell her bulleit burbon, which she promptly returns with. We decide we can do better so we can the numbers and bounce.

#24 I see some hot young girls inside a Starbucks.
Me: (after being told they won't give me a cup of water) I turn to this cutie. How your night going?
Her: good, nice coat.
Me: thanks, you go to school around here?
Her: (some high-school)
Me: uhh, how old are you?
Her after a pause: 16
Me: damn, gotta go hah

#24 I step outside and see a fucking hot milf, like a Katie couric type, with a gross Friend.
My pal and I open about what they're up to, and they're just home for the holidays catching up. We get into a brief political discussion, and she says something bad about Trump. I don't see this going anywhere so I go on a mild mannered tangent explaining why trump will win, or god help us.
She says she has a daughter near my age. I tell her to take a pic of me and send it to her asking "wyb" she starts laughing. I go in for a kiss, get a peck, she doesn't want to give me her number so I eject.

#25 we go into some night club that is, for lack of a better word, ratchet. There's a few bottles but the guys are so bummy it makes us uncomfortable. We're outside and we open a set of girls that are feeling us. We're doing fine until my friend gets the number and an inebriated boyfriend grabs my friends phone and tried deleting the number (he ends up saving it hah) then he gets in my friends face. I tell him to settle down and lock eyes with him. He grumbles "check your boy" and sits down. The vibe is ruined so we go back inside I see a few transgenders and my wing and I mutually agree to get the fuck out.

Messages In This Thread