rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Derrick Rose accused of drugging, raping ex-girlfriend

Derrick Rose accused of drugging, raping ex-girlfriend

Quote: (08-27-2015 01:41 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

NY Post is credible?

Why isn't he already in jail?

High profile athletes have the darnedest time getting laid so they all, without a doubt, resort to drugs in order to have sex. I mean, what girl in her right mind would provide intercourse to a high-level athlete without his expressed commitment? Derrick Rose definitely drugged her.
The reason he's not in jail is because she filed a civil suit, as opposed to a criminal one. Basically, she hasn't reported anything to the police, and is basically skipping first base and going to the bank err... third base.

Though if I may speak freely, I'm not going to evaluate a person based off how they come off in interviews and how many assists he dishes out. If what she is saying is true, that is supremely fucked. However, skipping a criminal suit makes it look like she's just gunning for a settlement. Would not be surprised if whoever is representing her approached his people beforehand and tried to get something out of them before. All the negative publicity for his brand and she never has to take the stand.

Messages In This Thread