rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Socializing with a girl's male friends

Socializing with a girl's male friends

Quote: (08-29-2015 07:04 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I honestly think that this is a no-win situation. If you're footing the bill for bottle service when the girl has provided you with no sexual favours, you've already lost frame and she is going to categorize you as a better-beta provider.

[...]

Since she's probably not going to bang you after you've already disrespected yourself by paying for bottle service for her and all her friends, using the opportunity to meet some other guys isn't a bad result, assuming that it turns out that they are cool.

I have seen this sort of comment quite a few times. It's the prevailing train of thought on this forum, one that most of us probably learned by experience.

Personally I think it is fearful to worry so much about spending money and having it interpreted as a sign of weakness. If you want to go out and have fun, sometimes it costs a little bit of coin to do it.

I don't see it as disrespecting myself to spend money doing something that I enjoy with a group of local friends while traveling. Maybe the girl sees it that way, maybe she sees it as me being a chump, but ultimately the biggest chump move would be to stay in my hotel room or chill alone at the bar to maintain a false sense of pride over a few hundred bucks.

That said, ultimately if the goal is to sleep with a girl, and you end up with your dick in your hands and an empty wallet in your pocket, then things clearly didn't work in your favor.

Messages In This Thread