rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Protocol if a murderer is discovered to be a reader of mine, ROK, or RVF

Protocol if a murderer is discovered to be a reader of mine, ROK, or RVF

Quote: (08-26-2015 11:18 AM)captndonk Wrote:  

Okay, but I think your article on rape did the most damage. You now think it was a mistake?
It's hard to believe a random user can achieve the same.

It's about applying wise risk management control, captndonk. There may be a low likelihood of some guy going on a killing spree being associated with the forum or the ROK site but it's always best to have some contingency control & not need it than to need one in a crisis & not have one already in place. As long as that slight possibility exists, we'd need to be ready.

Greater media exposure brings even greater hazard risks from different parties. Many in the mainstream media & society at large already have mainly negative or at best inaccurate preconceived notions regarding this space & the philosophy. Being Bat signal in the night clear that we're about self improvement & not about using violence or criminal acts to achieve our goals is a necessity. The Commander in chief has the right of it in a crisis. I'm glad this has been made official & crystal clear with this thread.

'The superior man thinks of evil that will come & guards against it'- I Ching

Messages In This Thread