rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Protocol if a murderer is discovered to be a reader of mine, ROK, or RVF

Protocol if a murderer is discovered to be a reader of mine, ROK, or RVF

Quote: (08-26-2015 10:49 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2015 10:27 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I understand the risks you're facing roosh. I only ask that you deal leniency and mercy when people post sloppily during forum emergencies.

I disagree. We are men, Grown adult men. If we have the social skills to do any of the following; go out, get women, jobs, grow our own wealth and businesses, meet like minded individuals etc . . . then we should have the social skills and the tact not to post stupid shit and screw up the only place on the net that SJW's haven't been able to shut down.

If someone, anyone, even if that person was me, was unable to have the self control and discipline necessary to NOT post stupid shit, then they deserve to be banned.

If they can't have that kind of self control and discipline, then what does that say about their past posts? If they cant keep it together on an internet forum, how can they keep it together enough to be who they claim to be? Basically people like that invalidate their own advice by the lack of self control. It may be easy to slip up in person(but still the above applies so you really only get a small amount of leeway) , but to do so on the internet? Come on, you have to do so many things between thinking of something stupid to say and actually going through the motions of saying it, that a person who does not have the control over his mental functions to stop the chain of slow moving events leading up to posting said stupid thing deserves no quarter and no mercy.

In any case, this thread is only a warning, which in a forum of smart, informed, men who are GOING somewhere and DOING things, shouldn't even need making. Basically if you're posting stupid crap, then you're not in the category of men who are making something of their lives, which is what this forum is really about.

You are who you associate with. You really have to ask yourself:

Who am I?

Who am I associating with?

Is this what I really want?

Above all:
Roosh's forum, Roosh's rules

However, no one is immune from verbal slip ups. As much as I agree with this article in tone and spirit: http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape

Even innocuous remarks can be twisted and turned. It's the media's full time job.

I avoid being in the spotlight for a reason as I know for a fact I don't have the level of control Roosh is looking for. I'll definitely be refraining from posting during war time. The group is too invaluable to me to be banned permanently for saying something dumb.

Just give us fair warning when it's war time. That big yellow banner was very helpful.

Messages In This Thread