rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Quote: (08-26-2015 06:09 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

You know it's funny.

The shooter was mentioning the Charleston shootings a couple of months ago. We heard to the ends of the Earth how racism was still everywhere, that white people needed to atone, the old symbols of white heritage like the Confederate Flag needed to be erased, etc. We often hear about the right wing creating terrorism, and how ideas that deviate from the left's narrative creates terrorists and causes violence. We live in a rape culture at the hands of white men, especially young white men in college (probably the group least likely to rape), and this is why we need feminism, etc. Roosh just needed to post a disclaimer today about that, and the media is all over Trump about it.

Yet this guy was by all appearances an SJW who went off the rails. He was ranting about being a gay black man (a MASSIVE victim in SJW culture - I suppose it's the equivalent of a full house in poker, quite a high hand). Rest assured, we will never hear how the "social justice" movement, with its Marxist dialectical bullshit, is inherently divisive and creates hatred and attracts mentally ill freaks just as much (and quite frankly, far more) as anything extreme on the right does.

What came out of Gawker is a great example.

Don't know about you guys, but anyone feel like a targeted op against that author?

I do. I've been rubbing it in their faces all day long and they've been pissed about it. They're trying to turn the narrative back to gun control to distract from the fact their Dylan Roof just killed two people and wounded one. They are in severe damage control.

Some friends and I went after Jesse Benn when he wrote that article, by the way. He calls himself white in the article but when confronted about the content of his foul trash he started calling everyone who criticized him antisemites. Ramzpaul has a good video about Benn.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread