rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Quote: (08-26-2015 12:14 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Videos of death and mayhem make me sick at heart, and I don't watch them anymore.

That said, even though this guy is obviously a psycho, I also know the lengths women will go to to cut men down and make them feel small, so even though she didn't deserve to die, I still really wish this guy had figured out a way to tell the world what was bothering him, because there is no way I will automatically defend a woman's actions, even if they are only against a "loser."

Maybe the contents of the fax will bring something relevant to light. Still, whole thing is a damned shame, and I wish none of these people were dead.

Whatever she did to him, if it was anything at all, this still seems to come from a more powerful place than mere scorn or racism. Some people remember every slight, and ruminate over all slights and even only perceived slights forever and ever.

Former FBI agent Joe Navarro calls these people "Wound Collectors." This may be the sort of person he is talking about in this article for Psychology Today:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/spy...collectors

Anyway, whatever the reason for what happened, this drumbeat of sudden violence in our culture wears on the soul.

You seem to be extending an awful lot of sympathy for a psychopathic murderer in this post.

There are plenty of guys that have been slighted by women or were made to feel small. There are two ways for men to react:

1) Become a better man
2) Cop out

This forum is for guys in category 1. Guys in category 2 are free to start their own puahate forum and fuck right off.

Wound Collectors? Give me a break. It's a continuation of the psycho-babble bullshit that came about in the 60s where people sit around dwelling on repressed memories and feelings and crying about how the world did them wrong.

A good therapist (and they are rare, right up there with good chiropractors) helps you understand your feelings, how to reframe them into a more positive and productive light, and then to move on. Like a good chiropractor, a good therapist puts you on a track where you no longer need therapy.

A good therapist wouldn't have helped this piece of shit.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread