rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Videos of death and mayhem make me sick at heart, and I don't watch them anymore.

That said, even though this guy is obviously a psycho, I also know the lengths women will go to to cut men down and make them feel small, so even though she didn't deserve to die, I still really wish this guy had figured out a way to tell the world what was bothering him, because there is no way I will automatically defend a woman's actions, even if they are only against a "loser."

Maybe the contents of the fax will bring something relevant to light. Still, whole thing is a damned shame, and I wish none of these people were dead.

Whatever she did to him, if it was anything at all, this still seems to come from a more powerful place than mere scorn or racism. Some people remember every slight, and ruminate over all slights and even only perceived slights forever and ever.

Former FBI agent Joe Navarro calls these people "Wound Collectors." This may be the sort of person he is talking about in this article for Psychology Today:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/spy...collectors

Anyway, whatever the reason for what happened, this drumbeat of sudden violence in our culture wears on the soul.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread