rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Aboard The LGBTQA Train!

All Aboard The LGBTQA Train!

So fellas,

You don't need to feel left out anymore. The Tolerance Gang have expanded their word salad acronym which now stands for...

Quote:Quote:

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning and Allied.

Also interesting to note that there is now a spectrum of freakery. Read on to see where you fit in.

Johnny Depp's daughter Lily-Rose makes brave revelation about her sexual orientation after cosying up to Mileys girlfriend

The model identifies herself as being on the LGBTQA spectrum but has not clarified whether she is gay or bisexual.

Johnny Depp's 16-year-old daughter featured in an inspiring post shared by friend iO Tillet Wright, who revealed she falls on the LGBTQA spectrum, which stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning and Allied.

He wrote: "I'm so proud of my baby girl @lilyrose_depp. She decided she wanted to be in @selfevidentproject because she falls somewhere on the vast spectrum, and I couldn't be happier to welcome her to the family. She's a tiny gem of a good human. #prouduncle #weareyou."

Created by artist iO Tillett, the Self Evident Truths project shares images of Americans who fall somewhere on the LGBTQA spectrum.

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

No need to rainbowfy your profile pic anymore. You are the A in LGBTQA, you Good Person ™ you.

WWTDD

Lily Rose Depp, the sixteen year old daughter of Johnny Depp and that Italian model he fucked for the longest time, has inspired the world by having a friend of hers announce on social media that Depp falls somewhere on the LGBTQA vast spectrum and couldn’t be prouder. And it really couldn’t be more vast. Since adding Questioning and Allied to the LGBT traditional menu of options, it now encompasses a majority of Americans. Sort of like when NAACPW added W for ‘and Whitey’ to swallow up 180 million new members. Lily Rose Depp doesn’t do much by the way of school or hopscotch, so she’s got time to be a big supporter of the Self Evident Project which is asking people who are ‘even just 1% gay’ to post their picture on Instagram. Apparently people even 1% gay haven’t previously been posting their pictures on Instagram. I’m talking to you, Kanye.

[Image: Lily-Rose-Depp-And-Stella-Maxwell-Sheer-...60x760.jpg]

Messages In This Thread