rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reselling High Profile Sneakers (Easy Solid Hustle)

Reselling High Profile Sneakers (Easy Solid Hustle)

Quote: (08-25-2015 05:15 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

I really wanted a pair of these Yeezy Boosts. How much better is this versus consigning it to a semi-popular sneaker reseller (who takes a commission)?

Also, what are the percentage of scammers who buy these shoes from you? I don't usually trust internet buyers, especially with these type of items which is why I think a legit brick and mortar is a bit safer (especially with the existence of fakes)

Also, what is the most "sellable" size?

Scammers are not really your problem at all. They buy via Depop, who acts as a middleman and handles all the trouble. They do take a very hefty 10% commission which I furiously hope is going down when they get real popular or get bought out by Ebay or some big company.

Fakes are also not a problem if you are just there to resell legit shoes. Users will leave a review on your profile after purchase which gets you more and more trust over time.

Best sellable sizes are just the average shoe sizes. Would round up to full sizes instead of half sizes.

Messages In This Thread