rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NY Post article a shortage of (alpha) Men

NY Post article a shortage of (alpha) Men

Quote: (08-29-2015 01:56 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2015 01:15 PM)LeeEnfield303 Wrote:  

Whatever happened to a good old briefcase? Hell, even a North Face backpack would be better, in my opinion.

And by the way.....do you really think showing a guy with a fagbag and a AR-15 proves your point? [Image: lol.gif]

I usually use a backpack when I have to carry something with me around the city. I feel like a tourist every time. Or at best like I'm on my way to the gym, but that look tends to fall apart if I stop for shopping or coffee or sit down with a book in a park.

Last summer I actually did some IOI tests (subject to random flukes, but still extensive enough that the results seemed somewhat conclusive) in the same downtown areas with and without backpack, but otherwise similar casual summer clothes.
Without backpack I got my usual fairly satisfying daily amount of looks from girls in their late teens to mid 40s (I'm 38, in good shape and usually showing it off with a v-neck t-shirt). With the backpack added barely any girls make prolonged eye contact.

I guess I'll just have to run the same test with a messenger bag some day.
Actually the sportier type of canvas messenger bags are relatively popular here in Sofia, even among some of the stereotypical "macho" guys in their 20s with hot girlfriends.
But dress norms for the vast majority of men here - as probably across most of Eastern Europe, and good chunks of Western Europe as well - obviously fall well below what I would expect the NY posters above are used to seeing when walking around in their business suits in Manhattan.

How do you guys carry stuff around during the summer day? Backpack is very tourist-like or college freshmen like, a no-no for me. Between wallets, keys and phone, if Im not wearing a jacket (its summer) I have nowhere to put these. Putting these in jeans pocket are not classy and impractical for reasons you already know.

Regarding the article itself, I actually has this questions: do you guys think these women are still fucking the beta men while complaining about a lack of alpha?

Women always complains so that doesnt mean anything. However they gotta have sex, and since the few alpha men cant service them all, nor do they want to, these girls gotta have sex somehow. That means the beta are still getting some since the gender balance in NYC is not horrible. Plus, lets not forget that its now the norm for women to cheat or have sex with several men at any period of time>

Here in Paris bitches complain oh yeah, and alpha men is <10% as always, but the beta guys I know still get laid now and then. They may not have the quality and quantity we are used to, but they do have sex>

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread