rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NY Post article a shortage of (alpha) Men

NY Post article a shortage of (alpha) Men

If I have to visit a client or am going to a networking event, I'm a flash drive, business card, Waterman pen (received as a gift, they're very cool) kind of guy.

Regarding the picture, a not-so-subtle message that New York is overwhelmed by a bunch of hot women where the men literally don't measure up.

I picture the dumpy semi-fatties reading it and thinking "that's so me!".

Quote:Quote:

“None of this would matter if we were open-minded about who we dated,” Birger says. “The problem is, Americans — both men and women — have become more rigid about dating across socioeconomic boundaries.”
To find a mate, college-educated women should consider dating working-class men. “In the future, we’re going to see more of what I call ‘mixed collar’ marriages,” Birger says.

Wrong. Men don't care about 'socioeconomic boundaries', or not nearly as much as women do. And to find a mate, college educated women should use that education to figure out that desirable 'working class' men aren't too different than desirable 'white collar' men. All want fit, attractive, kind, pleasant women.

College-educated women who are single should also use that education to figure out that if they're perpetually single, they need to literally look in the mirror and stop blaming men. Take some responsibility, again use that education to figure out what men want and become that woman.

Or don't, enjoy your cats. And to be honest, I enjoy watching the train wreck called "unattractive, obnoxious women complaining about where are all the good men" that is constantly playing in our media.

Messages In This Thread