rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NY Post article a shortage of (alpha) Men

NY Post article a shortage of (alpha) Men

Quote: (08-25-2015 02:04 PM)Kid Strangelove Wrote:  

Where are these "dating statisticians" when every single bar I go to, in every single neighborhood I go to, is always, without exception a sausage fest?

You are assuming that the ratio of women looking for a man is the same as the women that go to bars/clubs. I don't think that is correct. Remember, when a woman wants to get laid, she now has all the tools she needs to have a Chad delivery (tinder, facebook, IG, etc). Any woman that's a 6 or better (and even a bit less) don't have the same interest in going out, spending money on taxis and maybe paying for a drink/entry when they don't have to. Basically many women are sharing the small group of Chads in their local area.

Since the majority of guys cannot get laid easily on social media, they go out looking for whomever is left over. This is why you see more groups of women going out for events (birthdays, celebrations, etc), and not looking for a guy to hook up with. That's already taken care of.

These same women still complain about the standard: Where are all the good men. What they are really saying is why won't Chad commit to me? But Chad is juggling 5 girls just like her in his soft harem.

Messages In This Thread