rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NY Post article a shortage of (alpha) Men

NY Post article a shortage of (alpha) Men

As a NYC male, this shit concerns me I guess, so let me chime in with my 2 cents.

First off - the title of this thread is right - there is a shortage of "Alpha" men. And Women in this city live by the rule that I laid out on a blog post last year - (apologies for the self promotion, but this is relevant) - If you're a guy - you are either the shit, or you dont exist.

Invisible men are, by defacto, invisible.

Where are these "dating statisticians" when every single bar I go to, in every single neighborhood I go to, is always, without exception a sausage fest?

My conclusion is that either their data is fucked up and selective, OR, and I feel sorry to say this - the situation is worse everywhere else in the country. I had a friend from out of town be openly jealous of the sausagefest bar I took him to.

But hey, at least this article hints at personal responsibility, so it aint all bad.

EDIT: want to know why NYC dating is so frustrating? On the one hand - women post stuff like this, and it becomes a huge "why cant girls like us find love in the big city" circle jerk.
On the other hand - you get articles like this - Gay people complaining that there are too many straight women at gay bars.

Messages In This Thread