rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NY Post article a shortage of (alpha) Men

NY Post article a shortage of (alpha) Men

Feminism has consequences.
They wanted government to force 'equality', so most college graduates are now women. Med schools, Law schools, Pharmarcy schools all have a mandate to admit 1/2 female classes even though the women end up working less hours.

-Regardless of the 'girl power' you teach them, women are NOT attracted to men below them (no college degree, lower paying job, physically weak, etc). They crave a boyfriend who will take charge, except they're too stupid to realize school and government have actively punished men into becoming passive towards women.

Many have become tinder / smart phone addicts men have realized it's not worth approaching them. I can't stand how assertive or even aggressive young women have become. It's annoying not attractive.

The grand irony of all is that these women have a limited window to even lock down a quality man. At 22 they are hotter than they will be at 25. At 28, the underwater sonic music is playing before the wall hits.

I will say though, 61% undergraduate females at NYU makes me wish I went there.

Edit: Void - I think most men with those types of wall street jobs work 80+ hours a week and a fair number of them probably lose the desire to party much.

Messages In This Thread