rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romanian conquests

Romanian conquests

I'm moving to Bucharest in August and I can't fucking wait. Romanian girls are hot and very down to earth. I'll be there for two years so wouldn't be entirely surprised if I met my future wife there. The quality compared to Scotland is unbelievable. Bucharest is a great city too - not touristy at all (which is good for foreign guys) and a bit overwhelming for some first time visitors but a lot of fun. Unfortunately for me I look like a lot of Romanian guys - I'm pretty short (5'8"), dark-haired and swarthy - not a typical Scottish look at all, but I'm still determined to do as much damage as possible in my 2 years there. Cluj-Napoca in Transylvania is a brilliant smaller city, full of amazingly hot 18-24 year old students, and I'm going to use any long weekends to hit up other cities in Romania and surrounding countries. I'll keep you guys posted as to how I'm getting on.

Messages In This Thread