rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJWs indoctrinating 3-months-old babies

SJWs indoctrinating 3-months-old babies

It is bad enough that the SJWs super impose their poorly thought out values on the adults around them, but I really find this repellant. Liking things that look similar to you is normal, it is what babies do. It is not racism. It is a baby.

When I was a kid, there was always some girl who liked to put her dress up over her head. Should she go on the sex offender registry?

Should parents force all tomboys to get a sex change before they change their minds?

What these people are doing is depriving children of making their own way in the world! It is completely scandalous.

Look at this shit I saw in the Daily Mail:

A four year old kid decides he wants a little mermaid doll and his dad turns it into an attention manwhoring viral video where he assures his son:

"You have my promise forever to love you and accept you no matter what life you choose."

I mean seriously. A boy wanting a little mermaid doll could mean absolutely anything or nothing, and now dad is making a big deal about it and planting seeds of doubt in his poor son's head about his sexuality, and giving him all sorts of attention for something that shouldn't have meant anything.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...azing.html

And it is being sold in the story as some sort of heartwarming evidence of the man being an amazing father. He is pimping out his kid's childhood to get attention for himself, and being lauded as if he were Gandhi.

This is no joke. There is a serious assault not only on the young, but on meaning. It makes the re-education scenes of A Clockwork Orange seem like a couple of dudes just hanging out.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread