rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys, we missed "Go Topless Day"...

Guys, we missed "Go Topless Day"...

The current controversy is the topless women in Time's Square. First we had the costumed characters being very aggressive, now there's topless women around with body paint on (we've seen this on RVF before). For many in the city, it's a reminder of bad memories over there in the 80's and early 90's before Giuliani cleaned it up. Cuomo and de Blasi-shmo want them gone, and some have even suggested tearing up the pedestrian walkway that Bloomberg built, which is stupid.

Lots of kids go there and I understand why they want them banned. I'm normally not such a prude (in Europe I'm pretty sure this wouldn't be such a controversy - feel free to correct me if wrong), but with the bad memories of all the sex shops and whores in Time's Square and the heavy traffic it gets and lots of kids (there's a Toys R' Us right there), it's really not an appropriate place for these chicks. Take that hustle down to Union Square.

This is just attention whoring, pure and simple.

Truth be told I want all of those mascots gone. I was there often nine years ago. There were a few but that was it. Now you can't move ten feet without being accosted.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread