rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Person Of Interest: Varg Vikernes

Person Of Interest: Varg Vikernes

Quote: (08-24-2015 05:48 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

Do they also deserve respect for wearing makeup all the time? Sorry, 'corpse paint', my mistake. What answers do they provide? Burn churches and go to jail? What chains did they break? Are they being oppressed by Christianity and trying to break free to become pagan corpse like people who worship satan?

Isn't all one big publicity stunt to make the music seem 'cool' and 'rebellious' and 'metal'?

As far as corpse paint is concerned, the visual aspect is as important as the music. The Medium is the Message. I'm aware that it is hard to believe, but those people were the real deal at the time, and the music was the vessel for their ideology (no matter what we think about said ideology).

In my view they were the people who just like us in this forum, refused to live the lives of quiet desperation, and tried to find their own philosophies. I understand their mental point of origin and their train of thought because it was not so different from mine a couple of years ago actually.

Messages In This Thread