rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Person Of Interest: Varg Vikernes

Person Of Interest: Varg Vikernes

So Rooshv recently tweeted an image of Varg Vikernes with a quote of his opinion on feminism.

[Image: CNIJFR7UcAA7shP.jpg:large]

Back when I was a teenager, I was huge fan of Black Metal music, and I still listen to it today. One of my favorite bands back then was, and still today is, Burzum -- the solo project of Varg Vikernes. He's the basically the god father of Norwegian Black Metal. He made Norwegian Black Metal a thing. If you are a fan of extreme metal music, you should know who this man is. If you aren't a fan of extreme metal, then no problem, you're excused. But I digress... My mind is just blown that Rooshv has tweeted something from this Norwegian Black Metal icon. But in a way, it makes perfect sense, this was inevitable.

I'm going to avoid a huge introduction to Black Metal music, I'll save that for another thread. But suffice it to say that certain types of music attract certain types of people. For example, punk rock more often attracted leftist types, and metal appeals to people that lean to the right. We could get into a whole discussion about how some forms of music are maybe more r selected or K selected, but that's a another topic.

Today, Varg is a pagan Norse man that is deeply in touch with his roots and his understanding of real identity. He wants us all to return to our roots, to be self sufficient, to think more in terms of culture and tribe, to be more authentic and in tune with mother nature.

His critics, many of whom are leftists, will say that he is a racist, a murder, and he burnt down several churches in Norway during his black metal youth. But in my opinion they are taking his past at face value. The murder was over personal animosity between two men, and Varg claimed he acted in self defense, so who knows.. Varg spent at least 15 years in prison, so he served his time.

As for the accusations of racism and why he burnt down churches in his youth, it all makes more sense if you listen to him explain his own philosophy and worldview rather than just listening to his leftist haters. He's a regular on youtube channel now. His videos, when he talks about his beliefs, are very fascinating to say the least. He is a wise Norse man.

Varg thoughts on Christianity in Europe. (sheds light on the church burnings from the 90s):

Varg's thoughts on civilization and freedom:

Varg's thoughts on feminism:

Varg's thoughts on genocide:

Varg, On Technology:

That guy in my avatar, that's Varg during his black metal days.

Messages In This Thread