rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got dumped by my last spinning plate

Got dumped by my last spinning plate

Hungry but never thirsty.

Kaotic is right, the name of the game is abundance > scarcity.

I was recently roped in and duped by a broad I dated for a while last year. Went against my gut (first mistake) and re-dated her (second mistake). Was too eager to date (third mistake) and once the smoke cleared, the nostalgia wore off, and she saw there was no challenge and we're still the same people we were a year ago then she hopped on another dick like it was hot potato. I felt jilted and still do just a tad because I invested too much emotionally (fourth mistake).

Thre are close to 8 billion people on the world. Over half of them females. There are literally billions of women you won't even have the time t meat in your lifetime. The abundance of options are unfathomable. Don't get hung up on bitches that don't want to be on your team. If you think you fucked it up then work on yourself so you don't make the same mistakes again - there will be plenty more girls.

Messages In This Thread