rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Judging, red flags and Buddhism

Judging, red flags and Buddhism

Quote: (08-24-2015 08:51 AM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2015 01:24 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Be very very Judging and discriminating. Always. Against yourself and against others. Have high standards for yourself and others. This is the correct basis of spiritual and physical well being.

The "judge not lest be judged yourself" sentiment in christianity, buddhism and any other religion is not a classical argument from these religions It is the watered down parasite argument that now sticks to all religions do to all of them bowing down to the current ruling paradigm of democracy and equality. All the worlds mainstream religions bow down to the equality propaganda and distort their teachings to gain acceptance from the democratic governments who preach that everyone is equal even if different. All this is a negative consequence of political populism which seeks to inflate the egos of people to make them think they are special snowflakes and their votes and pre-fabricated opinions on distraction topics matter.

Real spiritual life requires a harsh judgement. If someone is full of sin, drags you down to their dirty lowlife level or seeks to escape responsibility for his/her actions by trying to make you their scapegoat then there is only one thing you can and should do - cast them out of your life and let them grind teeth in darkness.

What is meant by non judging in the original sense is that you shouldn't get angry or otherwise emotional at stupid or evil people. Just recognize the animals that they are, understand the base desires that rule over them and manipulate them coldly by pressing on their dark desires. But this message doesn't sound all that puffy and goody goody in modern democratic environment so the religions have twisted this message into making you think that non judging means letting sinful human-animals to take advantage of you.

The world is wicked and fallen and it can surely be taxing on your nervous system to behold the world at this state forever. However ignoring the ills in the world and in the human hearts is not the answer. It's not the answer to pretend that everything is okay despite seeing red flags and knowing for sure that it is not. The solution that true spirituality provides is to turn ones gaze from the wretched earth to the holy heavens and to take delight in the sanctity of God and saints/ascended masters. There is no lasting and complete happiness and righteousness in this material world and it is a folly to just think this n be circumvented by blinding yourself to the grim reality.

^^^ Perfect example when you get carried away with judging everything. You become a self-righteous self-proclaimed spiritual guru who knows all the answers and sees the world as black and white.

What's next? Are you going to accuse me of "mansplaining"?

I don't see world in black and white, also I don't know the answers to ALL the queastions, I still have many grey areas in my worldview. But after taking red pill, studying all the major faiths of the world and having other experiances I do know enough to distinguish between things with potential and utter rubbish. I have learned some things in life and these things help me to navigate life and reap success.

One thing that I have learned is that people like you who deny any certain knowledge and insist that anything is beyond judgement have a secret agenda. You have certain sins you wish to hide and therefore attack those who try to shed any light.

Messages In This Thread