rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

men shit-testing other men

men shit-testing other men

This may seem like an odd topic to bring up. But I'm beginning to think it sometimes happens. I believe that men actually do shit-test other men, and it happened a few times recently.

About a month ago, I was out at one of the local kava bars. A girl works there who really enjoys her job and is very nice to everyone. I compliment her attitude and her work ethic a lot. I walked out one evening and heard a voice call my name. I turned around to talk to this guy.

The guy proceeded to tell me that he was her boy friend and that he didn't appreciate all the nice things I said to her. He also said that I shouldn't talk about other things with her.

In another case, I was at the gym. I was sitting on a bench, and a guy approached me out of nowhere. He first said something like: "Can my girl friend work out?"

"What?" I said.

"You keep staring at my girl friend," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

Of course, I didn't even know that this guy's girl friend existed until he said something to me. I think he could tell that I was rather annoyed with the conversation and didn't really appreciate my routine being interrupted over something as idiotic as this. I finally did look over, and his girl friend wasn't even particularly attractive.

I've noticed that shit-testing happens a whole lot at the gym. The amount of people there who seem to be looking for fights is definitely higher than average.

The other thing in many of these cases is that the guys are thinking with their dicks instead of their brains. In both cases, it was defending the girl friend from an imagined attack.

What's the best way to deal with shit tests from other men?

Messages In This Thread