rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Canadian Experience scam

The Canadian Experience scam

Quote: (08-23-2015 10:17 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2015 07:26 PM)RBerkley Wrote:  

Did any of you guys who migrated to Canada ever encountered a statement from an HR interviewer that "you have no Canadian experience"?

You claim to have studied at Oxford and Cambridge, yet your English is filled with grammatical errors.

Either those universities have really low standards, or you are a liar and a troll. I am going to bet on the latter.

Oxford and Cambridge are the names of the examination boards. The OP appears to have sat A-Level which are the examinations taken by millions of kids at age 18. I’m almost certain he doesn’t have a Bachelors degree from Oxford or Cambridge.

Sitting exams run by the Oxbridge examination board is not the same thing as doing an undergrad degree at one of the universities.

I took and passed some UCLA Online Extension modules - does that make me a UCLA alumnus? No.

I find it hard to believe that an Oxford or Cambridge bachelor’s degree (if the OP has one) would not be accepted in the Canada. The whole world knows about those universities.

Messages In This Thread