rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Canadian Experience scam

The Canadian Experience scam

I sold immigration for a bit when I lived in London. I can tell you it isn't easy to get over here from a lot of places, I turned away a lot of people who didn't qualify under the points program. In fact my boss was a crook, he made a lot of money giving false hopes to people who wanted to live the Canadian dream. In the end, he let me go because I wasn't willing to sell his new package. This consisted of charging people for a student visa, which would give them an option to work full time afterwards. This is a complete lie and I have morals when it comes to taking peoples money.

I find it humorous when people that came here as immigrants, then turn around asking for tougher regulations. Canada has always been an immigrant country, we are under populated and need people. I think they should loosen the belt a bit, but I believe there is an agenda for keeping certain people out.
After all, that is the definition of immigration - it is about keeping certain people out.

Another trend I have seen, is people moving here from the USA. They dislike this place and end up moving back to the USA, the number one complaint is that they find Canada expensive.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread